Follow me and i will follow you back :)

Monday 21 April 2014


Why  We Love Ice Cream




July is National Ice Cream Month AND we're celebrating our 75th year! We asked and you gave us 75 reasons why you love ice cream. We will continue to add your reasons here as you share them. Check them out!


75. It's Yummy! -Trang L.



74. Great Taste at a great price. - Andy M.



73. Tastes awesome! -Michael J.



72. Reese's Pieces Sundae cannot be beat for soothing broken hearts. -Mary C.



71. It's something to look forward to when I visit back east. -Michelle C.



70. Amazing taste! Scoop of mint chocolate chip & scoop of forbidden chocolate on a sugar cone is the best! Love banana split too in stores. Tastes just like a real one! -Patricia D.



69. It's yummy and a great place to work! -Brandi L.



68. LOVE IT! Lucianna D.



67. Love the Forbidden Chocolate and the Hunka Chunka Peanut Butter Fudge and also Nuts of Caramel. -Stephanie V.



66. You can have many different varieties of toppings on your sundae. -Jeff H.



65. Because your ice cream is so good and there's lots to choose from. -Terri G.



64. Three words...Peanut Butter Sauce. -Samantha H.



63. It's so rich and creamy. Has good flavor. -Jodi L.



62. Love Nuts Over Caramel and the Happy Ending Sundaes are just the right size. -Erin D.



61. I love the consistent great quality and the variety. -Holly A.



60. You can have many different toppings on your sundae. -Jeff H.



59. I Love Friendly's because of the watermelon slammer. -Cait D.



58.It's comfort food. -Nicole S.



57. The beast hot fudge ever! -Jody D.



56.Great pistachio ice cream! -Kim S.



55. The ice cream is to die for! Olivia D.



54. Sundaes...yum...any topping I can name...and then some... -Lilli H.



53. I love the Cone Head with mint chocolate chip ice cream. -Chris R.



52. Not only is it the ice cream I grew up on but the atmosphere is always pregnant for creating memories at Friendly's. From the greeter at the door to the person collecting the dishes. Some of my best family memories were at Friendly's with my family. -Zina G.



51. Because it comes after a Friendly's Frank. -Jason M.



50. A lot of times it's free with my order and I can get a great tasting low-fat sundae. -Judith M.



49. Most of it is egg-free and safe for my egg-allergic son! -Sue M.



48. Although I love the ice cream, I love Friendly's for the friends I made the people I met and the good times I had working there for 11 years, when I was younger. -Alyssa W.



47. It never fails to satisfy. -Gina H.



46. 'Cause nothing says 'Yes! We're at the Beach!" like an ice-cream breakfast. The kind of thing you know your kids will remember forever. -Elizabeth C.



45. Memories - I grew up with Friendly's; it became family tradition. Now my own kids look forward to a trip to Friendly's. -Lynne F.



44. It's the perfect food for a hot day....or any other day for that matter! -Heather S.



43. It's classic flavors and toppings - when it's served in nostalgic glassware. -Sandy



42. It's so good! So cool. SO Refreshing. A good desert any time! -Janice B.



41. Nothing is more soothing than cold ice cream on a hot summer night. -Drew A.



40. The Fribble. -Bertha F .



39. Nothing better than hot fudge and whip cream with cookies n cream and don't forget the cherry.-Danielle W.



38. Black Raspberry Ice Cream is simply delightful. -John R.



37. What's not to love? -Kathleen S.



36. Because like the tag line says, "Ice Cream Makes the Meal". -Wyatt F.



35. It please my kids. It's like magic. If they are fighting and hear Friend;y's they are quiet. -Charlene P.



34. Honey Granola Frozen Yogurt. It was truly a life changing experience. -Emilie M.



33. Three words. Vienna-Mocha-Chunk! -Kate R.



32. I like the fact that after making a planned donation of blood that Friendly's gives me a half gallon of ice cream! Nice - go from Zero to Hero and save three lives with one pint of blood at the American Red Cross Donation sites. -Becky S.



31. Ice cream covers the wide variety of cravings; chocolate, cold, creamy, nuts, sweet, soothing, etc. -Kathy H.



30. Ice Cream is great for all occasions and can be dressed up with any variety of toppings or dressed down and enjoyed by itself. -Andrew D.



29. Do you really need any reasons....I don't. -Lianne S.



28. It's one of the best things about summer (even though you can do it all year round). -Christine S.



27. Lava Cake! -Bree O.



26. The extreme ice cream is absolutely perfect. All of them. Plus it keeps my daughter quiet! -Holly P.



25. They make my favorite flavor..ButterCrunch! -Chantel H.



24. Reminds me of my youth and I love Reese's Pieces Sundaes. -Lisa B.



23. Because it tastes like "home." -Kimberley G.



22. Happy childhood through high school memories...it was around the corner from my house!!! -Donna D.



21. It is the only place to get watermelon sherbet and chocolate jimmies all year long. -Pamela E.



20. It's perfect for when a boyfriend dumps you! Screw Ben and Jerry's, Friendly's is where it's at. -Chelsea C.



19. I just love how Friendly's has always offered a small "happy ending" size sundae. With alot of places, all of their ice cream offerings are HUGE, whether you want that much ice cream or not. It's so nice to know that, after a nice/filling... meal at Friendly's, I can enjoy a delicious Friendly's sundae (happy-ending size) without feeling like I've overdone it. And it's also nice that you're not pigeon-holed on your choices for the Happy Ending - you have the freedom to choose whatever type of ice cream and topping sauce you'd like. It's awesome! -Terry S.



18. Because you have the best vanilla sodas with chocolate chip icecream! -Victoria L.



17. Because there are so many yummy flavors and toppings to choose from.. not to mention Krisheana works at friendlys.. which makes everything even more Phenomenal. -Krisheana H.



16. Ice cream at Friendlys is a great way to 'break the ice' when talking to a troubled teenager. -Kathy B.



15. It doesn't matter if its hot or cold outside. Friendly's ice cream is perfect whatever the weather! Kira M.



14. A delicious treat to enjoy while attending the Summer L.L. Bean Concert series in Maine...try a new flavor every weekend! -Becky J.



13. Watermelon Sherbet and the Fried Clam platter! Best ever!-Cassandra P.



12.Because nothing goes better with a nice cup of black coffee than a 5-scoop reese's pieces sundae. Yyyyyuuuuuummmmmm. Nikki K.



11. Helping to make Massachusetts the #1 State in national ice cream sales! Sandy H.



10. Because it makes my kids happy and that's what it's all about! -Janine B.



9.Because it's a great way to celebrate the first day of school and report card day. Ice Cream for dinner days! -Deb B.



8. Forbidden chocolate explosion! -Bob O.



7. There is no ice cream in the world that can compare! Lynn L.



6. You have enough toppings that I can create a different sundae every time. Christina B.



5. Wattamellon Roll! It's easy to cut and a summer treat. -Bonnie D.



4. I can make a milkshake out of any flavor and it is always good. -BoomBoom D.



3. Fribble paired with a grilled cheese. Whenever I was sick at home from school my mom would always get me that. Best medicine! -Lisa L.



2. Because Friendly's has the ability to inspire their customers to be just like their ice cream: cool, sweet, and fun!



1. The quality time u get 2 have with ur family while enjoying the great tastes of freindly's ice cream. It doesn't get any better than that! -Denise B.

No comments:

Post a Comment